Telewest seeks agency for internet B2B brief
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 February 2005 08:00AM
LONDON - Telewest is looking for an agency to handle online communications that will boost take-up of its voice and data services among businesses.
The brief, which is with the AAR, is for a communications strategy to convey the benefits of Telewest Broadband. It will target core customers -- medium to large corporations and public sector organisations.
The pitch is being overseen by Clare Grant, the head of marketing for Telewest Business Services.
The brief is for a new project and is not currently handled by a Telewest roster agency.
Draft London handles the direct marketing for Telewest Broadband Business Services, but it is not pitching for the business. Its account is not affected by the search.
The review follows a reorganisation of its business division last year to improve cost savings and boost revenues. The company has also introduced a greater range of telephony products to combat a fall in sales of voice products.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region