Good Technology hires ex-Wheel director Marc Giusti to head creative
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 March 2005 08:00AM
LONDON - WPP's digital agency Good Technology has hired Marc Giusti, the former Wheel executive creative director, as its new creative director after a nine-month search.
Giusti replaces Alistair Jeff, the acting creative director, who left Good Technology at Christmas.
Giusti left Wheel following a reshuffle at the end of 2004. Before that, he was the creative head at Agency Republic and also worked at TBWA\GGT, EHS Brann and Proximity.
Good Technology will now be looking to grow the marketing side of the business, Giusti said. "Communications is the growth area for digital and it's what clients are talking about," he added. "I will be looking to develop greater creative credentials and a more sophisticated agency structure, including how we handle planning."
Good Technology was founded 10 years ago by its chairman, Richard Davies, and is part of the GT Network.
"Marc's brief will be to develop clients and to build on the existing creative profile of the company," Davis said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign