Good Technology hires ex-Wheel director Marc Giusti to head creative
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 March 2005 08:00AM
LONDON - WPP's digital agency Good Technology has hired Marc Giusti, the former Wheel executive creative director, as its new creative director after a nine-month search.
Giusti replaces Alistair Jeff, the acting creative director, who left Good Technology at Christmas.
Giusti left Wheel following a reshuffle at the end of 2004. Before that, he was the creative head at Agency Republic and also worked at TBWA\GGT, EHS Brann and Proximity.
Good Technology will now be looking to grow the marketing side of the business, Giusti said. "Communications is the growth area for digital and it's what clients are talking about," he added. "I will be looking to develop greater creative credentials and a more sophisticated agency structure, including how we handle planning."
Good Technology was founded 10 years ago by its chairman, Richard Davies, and is part of the GT Network.
"Marc's brief will be to develop clients and to build on the existing creative profile of the company," Davis said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham