Campaign backs creativity in digital with new awards
By by Larissa Bannister, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 March 2005 12:00PM
LONDON - Campaign is launching a digital awards scheme, aimed at inspiring and rewarding creative excellence in digital marketing and advertising.
The first Campaign awards to launch since 1998, the annual Campaign Digital Awards have been devised to reflect the creative leap forward that the digital industry has taken in recent years.
The launch follows approaches from the digital industry for awards that recognise the dual demands of creativity and effectiveness.
The Campaign Digital Awards categories will be based on industry sector rather than media type, recognising the need for integration in campaigns. They will include two Digital Achiever of the Year awards, which carry the chance to write an article for Campaign.
Entries can be submitted to campaigndigitalawards.com before 24 June. A jury of top-level clients, creative directors and digital practitioners, chaired by the glue London managing director, Mark Cridge, will pick the winners before the inaugural ceremony on 5 October.
Cridge said: "With their emphasis on creative excellence matched with outright effectiveness, the Campaign Digital Awards promise to become the definitive confirmation of a job well done."
He added: "These awards will celebrate those clients, agencies and individuals creating great work."
Further details are available from Helen Horton on (020) 8267 4391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager London up to £30,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Guru Careers £40 - 60k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager Source £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Full service - B2B Financial Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, London