Campaign backs creativity in digital with new awards
By by Larissa Bannister, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 March 2005 12:00PM
LONDON - Campaign is launching a digital awards scheme, aimed at inspiring and rewarding creative excellence in digital marketing and advertising.
The first Campaign awards to launch since 1998, the annual Campaign Digital Awards have been devised to reflect the creative leap forward that the digital industry has taken in recent years.
The launch follows approaches from the digital industry for awards that recognise the dual demands of creativity and effectiveness.
The Campaign Digital Awards categories will be based on industry sector rather than media type, recognising the need for integration in campaigns. They will include two Digital Achiever of the Year awards, which carry the chance to write an article for Campaign.
Entries can be submitted to campaigndigitalawards.com before 24 June. A jury of top-level clients, creative directors and digital practitioners, chaired by the glue London managing director, Mark Cridge, will pick the winners before the inaugural ceremony on 5 October.
Cridge said: "With their emphasis on creative excellence matched with outright effectiveness, the Campaign Digital Awards promise to become the definitive confirmation of a job well done."
He added: "These awards will celebrate those clients, agencies and individuals creating great work."
Further details are available from Helen Horton on (020) 8267 4391 or email@example.com.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Junior Product Developer Creative Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £35k, Halifax, West Yorkshire / Huddersfield, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)