M&C Saatchi snatches £3 million Ribena from Grey
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 April 2005 01:01PM
M&C Saatchi is replacing Grey London on GlaxoSmithKline's Ribena business, with a brief to extend the brand's appeal.
The new agency's first task will be to launch Ribena Really Light, a replacement for the Ribena Toothkind and Ribena Light sub-brands. Budgets are undisclosed, although GSK has traditionally supported Ribena with an annual spend of more than £3 million.
GSK has been trying to extend Ribena's appeal beyond mothers ever since the controversy over the health claims made for Toothkind. The new line is intended to turn Ribena into a more potent rival to Britvic's Robinsons Fruit Shoot and to compete with Coca-Cola in convenience-store fridges.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business