M&C Saatchi snatches £3 million Ribena from Grey
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 April 2005 01:01PM
M&C Saatchi is replacing Grey London on GlaxoSmithKline's Ribena business, with a brief to extend the brand's appeal.
The new agency's first task will be to launch Ribena Really Light, a replacement for the Ribena Toothkind and Ribena Light sub-brands. Budgets are undisclosed, although GSK has traditionally supported Ribena with an annual spend of more than £3 million.
GSK has been trying to extend Ribena's appeal beyond mothers ever since the controversy over the health claims made for Toothkind. The new line is intended to turn Ribena into a more potent rival to Britvic's Robinsons Fruit Shoot and to compete with Coca-Cola in convenience-store fridges.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014