Movers: Appointment at IPC Media
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 April 2005 04:09PM
IPC Media has promoted Taryn Barclay (pictured), a former HR advisor, to the role of corporate responsibility manager, in a move that sees the company aiming to increase its focus on working within the community.
Barclay's appointment will see the launch of a new corporate social responsibility programme in September, which will teach design skills to Southwark schoolchildren.
Barclay's new role will support and co-ordinate this and various other CSR schemes within IPC, as well as driving forward new initiatives.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London