Movers: Appointment at IPC Media
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 April 2005 04:09PM
IPC Media has promoted Taryn Barclay (pictured), a former HR advisor, to the role of corporate responsibility manager, in a move that sees the company aiming to increase its focus on working within the community.
Barclay's appointment will see the launch of a new corporate social responsibility programme in September, which will teach design skills to Southwark schoolchildren.
Barclay's new role will support and co-ordinate this and various other CSR schemes within IPC, as well as driving forward new initiatives.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Full Stack Software Developer // BackBone.JS // Central London Salt negotiable, London
- Marketing, Social Media & Events Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players £20 - £25 per hour, West London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%