The World: Riyadh - Leo Burnett scoops Arab dairy account Almarai
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 April 2005 04:26PM
Leo Burnett Saudi Arabia has won the business for the Riyadh-based dairy foods company Almarai, following a six-way competitive pitch.
Beating competition from BBDO, TMI-JWT, Publicis, Saatchi & Saatchi and the local agency 3points, Leo Burnett will now develop through-the-line communications for Almarai's milk and food product ranges.
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world and has a 40 per cent share in the Gulf Co-operation Council States (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates).
Zenith figures show that the Saudi Arabian/pan-Arab region has one of the five highest growth rates in advertising expenditure in the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Director Drayton Partners Ltd £Competitive plus strong package, Southall, West of London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Services Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Cheshire