The World: Singapore - McCracken and Orr take expanded roles at Grey
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 April 2005 02:55PM
Todd McCracken (top), formerly the executive creative director of Grey New Zealand, has been promoted to become the regional creative director for Grey Global Group, Asia Pacific.
Jeff Orr (bottom), the Asia-Pacific executive regional director, has also had his role expanded to cover the company's Procter & Gamble business, as well as training and retaining creatives.
They will work closely together and will report directly to Mike Armor, Grey's chairman and chief executive. "Their efforts will help unleash Grey's creative potential," Armor said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Information Security Analyst BIS Recruit up to £35,000 Bupa, Share Options, Free Beer and more, City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account