The World: Singapore - McCracken and Orr take expanded roles at Grey
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 April 2005 02:55PM
Todd McCracken (top), formerly the executive creative director of Grey New Zealand, has been promoted to become the regional creative director for Grey Global Group, Asia Pacific.
Jeff Orr (bottom), the Asia-Pacific executive regional director, has also had his role expanded to cover the company's Procter & Gamble business, as well as training and retaining creatives.
They will work closely together and will report directly to Mike Armor, Grey's chairman and chief executive. "Their efforts will help unleash Grey's creative potential," Armor said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst - BI Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity