The World: Singapore - McCracken and Orr take expanded roles at Grey
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 April 2005 02:55PM
Todd McCracken (top), formerly the executive creative director of Grey New Zealand, has been promoted to become the regional creative director for Grey Global Group, Asia Pacific.
Jeff Orr (bottom), the Asia-Pacific executive regional director, has also had his role expanded to cover the company's Procter & Gamble business, as well as training and retaining creatives.
They will work closely together and will report directly to Mike Armor, Grey's chairman and chief executive. "Their efforts will help unleash Grey's creative potential," Armor said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition