The World: Singapore - McCracken and Orr take expanded roles at Grey
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 April 2005 02:55PM
Todd McCracken (top), formerly the executive creative director of Grey New Zealand, has been promoted to become the regional creative director for Grey Global Group, Asia Pacific.
Jeff Orr (bottom), the Asia-Pacific executive regional director, has also had his role expanded to cover the company's Procter & Gamble business, as well as training and retaining creatives.
They will work closely together and will report directly to Mike Armor, Grey's chairman and chief executive. "Their efforts will help unleash Grey's creative potential," Armor said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London