Sanderson moves to Poulter Partners
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 May 2005 02:40PM
Sarah Sanderson, one of the founding team at St Luke's, has been appointed as the head of advertising at Poulter Partners in a bid by the Leeds group to make more of its above-the-line offering.
Her arrival follows last week's appointment of the former Wieden & Kennedy senior creative David Bell as its creative director.
Sanderson will take over the day-to-day running of the Poulter agency (whose clients include Jeyes cleaning products and the house-builder Redrow), as well as building client relationships.
She replaces Nick Goring, who takes over as the client services director across the group's divisions, which include direct marketing, sales promotion, PR, interactive and brand consultancy.
Mark Buckle, the Poulter group development director, said: "Sarah will bring about a step change for us. We've always had a strong strategic input into our clients' business. But we need to showcase our creative product more.
A lot of ad business can be transferred into other areas."
Sanderson, who spent four years away while raising a family, had been working as a consultant for Boots, where she managed its relationship with JWT.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AM and SAM - experiential - Up to £38k Stopgap £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - integrated agency - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £30-36k plus benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington