The World: Beijing - Nokia signs Discovery Networks sponsorship deal
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 May 2005 03:12PM
The mobile phone manufacturer Nokia has signed a multimillion-dollar sponsorship deal with Discovery Networks Asia.
The tie-up promotes the photographic and film-making capabilities of Nokia camera phones.
An advertising campaign will start later in the year across Asia, Australia, New Zealand and India. Nokia will also sponsor six documentaries made by young directors in China, titled First Time Film Makers: China 21.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London