BBH Asia Pacific names Elrick as creative director
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 March 1999 10:00AM
LONDON - Bartle Bogle Hegarty Asia Pacific has named Steve Elrick as creative director.
Elrick, who joins from Ogilvy & Mather Singapore, replaces Stanley Wong.
Wong left the agency to join TWBA Hong Kong as creative director.
At O&M, Elrick was executive creative director, having joined the agency as creative director four years ago from Bates Worldwide, Hong Kong. He has also spent time with TBWA Chiat/Day in Los Angeles, where he was associate creative director.
BBH Asia Pacific was set up in Singapore in 1996 and its clients include Levi-Strauss, CNBC Asia, Tag Heuer, Polaroid and Cerebos.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney
- Digital Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London