Campaign unveils Romanian version
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 June 2005 01:54PM
Campaign is launching in Romania under licence with Business Media Group.
With an expected circulation of around 10,000 copies, it will be a monthly title featuring stories from the UK edition as well as original local content. It will also contain stories taken from Campaign's sister Haymarket titles Marketing and PR Week.
Christian Manafu, the editor-in-chief of Campaign Romania, said: "The Romanian ad market is the fastest-growing in Central and Eastern Europe and Campaign UK is already well-known here. The presence of the magazine is a good sign for the potential of the local ad market."
In Romania, Business Media Group publishes Biz and Business Review and holds the licence to print editions of the Haymarket titles Stuff and F1 Racing. It also owns Romania's only cinema title, Cinemagia, and a men's lifestyle title, Class.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London