Movers: Appointment at the IPA New Business Group
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 June 2005 03:33PM
Marcus Brown, the senior vice-president, business development of Wunderman and Young & Rubicam, EMEA, has been made the new chairman of the IPA New Business Group. Camilla Tappin, the marketing director of Leo Burnett, and Allan Dutton, formerly the new-business director of Mustoes, are the new joint vice-chairmen.
The new remit of the group will focus on improving the pitch process and developing new-business training. Brown takes over from Neil Christie, the managing director of Wieden & Kennedy, and he will serve as chairman for one year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films