Movers: Appointment at the IPA New Business Group
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 June 2005 03:33PM
Marcus Brown, the senior vice-president, business development of Wunderman and Young & Rubicam, EMEA, has been made the new chairman of the IPA New Business Group. Camilla Tappin, the marketing director of Leo Burnett, and Allan Dutton, formerly the new-business director of Mustoes, are the new joint vice-chairmen.
The new remit of the group will focus on improving the pitch process and developing new-business training. Brown takes over from Neil Christie, the managing director of Wieden & Kennedy, and he will serve as chairman for one year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- COPYWRITER - GLOBAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London