Movers: Appointment at the IPA New Business Group
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 June 2005 03:33PM
Marcus Brown, the senior vice-president, business development of Wunderman and Young & Rubicam, EMEA, has been made the new chairman of the IPA New Business Group. Camilla Tappin, the marketing director of Leo Burnett, and Allan Dutton, formerly the new-business director of Mustoes, are the new joint vice-chairmen.
The new remit of the group will focus on improving the pitch process and developing new-business training. Brown takes over from Neil Christie, the managing director of Wieden & Kennedy, and he will serve as chairman for one year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- 3D Senior Creative Lead Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, West Midlands
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands Region