Movers: Appointment at the IPA New Business Group
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 June 2005 03:33PM
Marcus Brown, the senior vice-president, business development of Wunderman and Young & Rubicam, EMEA, has been made the new chairman of the IPA New Business Group. Camilla Tappin, the marketing director of Leo Burnett, and Allan Dutton, formerly the new-business director of Mustoes, are the new joint vice-chairmen.
The new remit of the group will focus on improving the pitch process and developing new-business training. Brown takes over from Neil Christie, the managing director of Wieden & Kennedy, and he will serve as chairman for one year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show