The World: Cape Town - Wunderman enters South Africa with ORD tie-in
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 June 2005 03:54PM
The Wunderman network has bolstered its presence in South Africa by forming a strategic partnership with the Cape Town-based promotional agency Orrey Rightford Drysdale Advertising.
The resulting outfit, WundermanORD, will be the largest below-the-line agency in South Africa, with a client list including Microsoft, Sony Ericsson, Coca-Cola and the J&B, Smirnoff and Jose Cuervo drinks accounts. The partnership will be a non-equity affiliation, with participants sharing clients and best practice.
Wunderman Johannesburg has been searching for a Cape Town-based partner to help improve its foothold in the country for some time.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%