DuPont awards further business to Y&R
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 June 1999 10:00AM
LONDON - DuPont has expanded its existing relationship with Young & Rubicam and awarded the agency its $15 millon Advanced Fibers Systems business in the US.
The AFS products include Kevlar, Nomex and Teflon. Y&R already holds the business in Europe, which is run through its office in Geneva. The business had previously been handled by RT&E in Wilmington, Delaware.
According to Stephanie Kugleman, chief executive office of Y&R, New York: "It is always satisfying to win additional business from an existing client. This assignment is a truly integrated win with advertising coming from Y&R, WCJ doing direct work and Brand Dialogue playing an interactive role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London