Movers: Appointment at JWT London
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 July 2005 03:06PM
JWT London has hired the senior creative team of Kevin Baldwin and Mick Brigdale.
The appointment reunites the pair, who worked together at Mustoes in 2002. Baldwin, a copywriter, joins the agency after two years freelancing.
During this time, he wrote a book and spent six months as a question writer for the BBC's The Weakest Link. Brigdale, an art director, has also freelanced for the past few years. He has worked at Saatchi & Saatchi, Proximity, WWAV Rapp Collins and JWT. The new team will report to Nick Bell, JWT's executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push