Bryant Homes puts M&C Saatchi's £2m ad task up for pitch
By JEREMY WHITE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 November 2001 12:00PM
Bryant Homes is in talks with agencies about reviewing its £2
million above-the-line creative task 15 months after it appointed M&C
Saatchi to the account.
Steph Gadd, the marketing manager of Bryant Homes, said: "We are talking
to agencies. We are in preliminary discussions with several agencies at
Gadd insisted that the talks were at an early stage and added that she
was seeking an agency that could provide an integrated approach.
The admission follows September's news that AXA UK's top marketer, Andy
Hurst, had left the insurance group to join Bryant Homes as its director
of sales and marketing.
The M&C appointment was made by Bryant Home's then group marketing
director Lorraine Morrissey, who has since left the company. M&C pitched
against J. Walter Thompson and the incumbent agency Wallis Tomlinson to
secure the account last August.
The media account, held by Walker Media, is not going to be affected by
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London