Lambie-Nairn appoints new business development director
By by staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 July 2005 08:10AM
LONDON - Branding agency Lambie-Nairn has appointed former advertising executive and BBC marketer Anna Gorman as its business development director.
Gorman, who completed stints at both JWT and Lintas before moving client side as head of BBC news marketing, takes up her new position in September.
Nick Hough, Lambie-Nairn's chief executive, said: "Anna's experience in advertising combined with her more recent experience client side at the BBC will be invaluable to us.
"I am very excited about her joining us and have no doubt she will bring a wealth of experience and gravitas to our business development."
Gorman said that part of the attraction of the WPP Group-owned Lambie-Nairn reputation in broadcast branding and more corporate work.
"I was keen to develop my career in a related but different field to my past experience. Lambie-Nairn's unrivalled reputation in broadcast branding, combined with its more recent emergence as a significant force in corporate identity made the prospect of joining them a highly attractive proposition," said.
Lambie-Nairn, now part of WPP, was launched in 1976 by Martin Lambie-Nairn, who is still the chairman of the company. Its client list includes the BBC, Sainsbury's and BT.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London
- Digital & Social Media Strategist - Independent Agency silverdrum up to £50,000 + benefits, London
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London