Hotline: Bacardi-Martini shortlists agencies
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 July 2005 12:00AM
Bacardi-Martini has shortlisted Campbell Doyle Dye and the US-based agency Amsteryard to pitch for its global Martini creative account. The two agencies were on a longlist that also included Armando Testa and McCann Erickson.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior/Account Director - Consumer/Lifestyle Clients Digital Gurus £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- MW Copywriter Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Account Director Red Sofa London £48000 - £55000 per annum + + excellent benefits package., London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?