Clarks hires Klondike for global media task
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 November 2001 01:15PM
LONDON - Shoe company Clarks has hired Klondike to handle its international media planning with the brief to reinforce its status of a global brand.
As well as planning, Klondike will handle buying for the new ad campaign - due to break in early 2002 through St Luke's - in Spain, Germany, Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg.
James Burgess, founding partner at Klondike said: "Consumers of style brands often have more in common with other consumers thousands of miles away than with their own countrymen. Our task is to identify and reach those global affinity groups."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views