Clemmow Hornby Inge wins English Heritage
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 31 July 2001 12:05PM
LONDON - Clemmow Hornby Inge has won the £500,000 account for English Heritage following a final shootout against Fallon.
Leith London and Chime agencies HHCL & Partners and Girardot & Partners were eliminated from the review after an earlier round.
The review was called in November last year. The account was previously held in-house.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Red Sofa London £45000 - £550000 per annum, London
- Head of Paid Social Dot-Gap £65k, Central London
- Digital Marketing Manager Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Manager > ATL > INDEPENDENT AGENCY collectivo Up to £30,000 per annum, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement