REVIEW: Fabien Barthez "the ultimate butterfingers"
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2001 12:00PM
Fabien Barthez, Manchester United's goalkeeper, whose blunders led
to his team's 3-1 defeat by Arsenal last week, has been asked to
advertise Tesco butter. A Tesco spokesman described him as "the ultimate
butterfingers". - The Mirror.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London