DIARY: You must remember
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 November 2001 12:00PM
Well done Colin Montgomery of Citigate Smarts who won last week's
quiz. The answers were: 1. Sainsbury's; 2. Tate & Lyle; 3. Quorn. The
theme was celebrity chefs.
This week, we want you to identify the ads and the theme. Fax your
answers to (020) 8267 4914/4915 or e-mail campaign@haynet.
com by close of play on Friday 30 November. The winner will receive a
bottle of Champagne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Director of Marketing and Communications (maternity cover) Almeida Theatre circa £38,000 per annum dependent on experience, Islington, North London
- Digital Manager-Electronics, 6-12 Month Mat.Cover Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Category Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £40000 - £45000 Per Annum Car Allowance and Exceptional Bonus, Midlands
- Creative Producer Nu Creative Talent £0.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD