Maher Bird reveals Smart Car press ad with a festive theme
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2001 12:00PM
Maher Bird Associates has unveiled its latest work for
DaimlerChrysler's Smart car.
The press ad is designed to highlight Smart's 24 new dealerships
It uses festive imagery with a Christmas tree but the usual baubles are
replaced by Smart cars.
The copy explains how the car is now available in a right-hand drive
version and encourages readers to give a Smart car to someone they love
as a Christmas present. The advertising will run in colour pages of the
The Smart car has principally been promoted as a city car and the
company is now targeting dealerships in urban areas including
Manchester, London and Birmingham.
Anke von Platen, Smart's marketing manager, said: "It is important
people can have access to the car nationwide."
The ad was art directed by Martin Pierson and written by Graham
Media planning and buying was through BJK&E.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014