Pure Beauty turns to Agency Republic for multi-channel task
By MATTHEW COWEN, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2001 12:00PM
Pure Beauty, Boots' premium cosmetics chain, is to launch a new
wave of multi-channel activity in the run-up to Christmas.
The integrated campaign, through Agency Republic, uses the strapline
"pure inspiration" across all communications activity. The work combines
traditional Christmas imagery with modern beauty motifs.
One execution shows a Christmas star reflected in the glitter of a
perfectly made-up eye, while another features a heavily lacquered mouth
stressing the traditional red and white Yuletide colours.
Agency Republic was appointed to the Pure Beauty business in July as
part of a roster that included J. Walter Thompson. The Omnicom-owned
digital operation was tasked with launching the Pure Beauty brand in
September with activity extending across all media with the exception of
TV. JWT will produce an above-the-line campaign in early 2002.
Media for the Christmas push and all Pure Beauty activity is by
MindShare. The campaign was written by David Newby and art directed by
Rob Scott. Photography was by Darren Feist.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart