Guardian appoints Brann and CHJM
to direct marketing task
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 December 2001 10:10AM
LONDON - Guardian Newspapers has awarded its below-the-line advertising accounts to Brann UK and Claydon Heeley Jones Mason.
Brann, which currently handles direct marketing for The Guardian Weekly, will work with CHJM on The Guardian, The Observer, Guardian Unlimited, The Guardian Weekly and Money Observer. CHJM will also be responsible for sales promotion for The Guardian, The Observer and Guardian Unlimited.
The agencies won the business from KLP, which has held the account for eight years. They pitched against Alphabet, Swordfish, Tequila and KLP.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London