WCRS lands Heinz's £5m above-the-line baby food business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2001 12:00PM
Heinz has handed its £5 million integrated baby food account
to WCRS after a pitch against Saatchi & Saatchi and Leith London, giving
the agency a place on its UK roster.
The appointment comes as Heinz seeks to reposition its baby food range
and move the advertising away from its core roster agency, Leo Burnett,
which already handles a number of other products. Media buying will
remain with Starcom Motive. Leo Burnett did not pitch for the baby food
WCRS's hiring comes a few months after Heinz invested £3 million
in revamping its baby food range and launching an organic option called
Simply, for which Brann Ellert created a £1 million campaign.
Creative work is unlikely to break soon.
The strategic pitch was handled by ISBA and co-ordinated at Heinz by the
development manager, Victoria Maxwell, and the general manager for baby
feeding, Clodagh Ward. She told Campaign: "We chose WCRS because we felt
it not only demonstrated understanding of our strategic vision for the
brand, but also because we were impressed by its cre-ative thinking.
There is a good cultural fit between the organisations."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014