DIARY: Turkey of the week - Sagem
By JENNY WATTS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2001 12:00PM
Jenny Watts winces when she sees the Sagem ad by the French agency
Panama: "Where to start? It's so inventive to use a hoary old sex cliche
to sell, erm, mobile phones. Who in their right mind is going to 'love'
feeling their phone vibrate? And why have they blanked out her eyes?
When are agencies going to stop churning out this sort of crap?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views