DIARY: Turkey of the week - Sagem
By JENNY WATTS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2001 12:00PM
Jenny Watts winces when she sees the Sagem ad by the French agency
Panama: "Where to start? It's so inventive to use a hoary old sex cliche
to sell, erm, mobile phones. Who in their right mind is going to 'love'
feeling their phone vibrate? And why have they blanked out her eyes?
When are agencies going to stop churning out this sort of crap?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Exciting, Fun, Start-up agency - Digital PM - £32-38k Digital Gurus £32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager - B2B - digital - Guildford Stopgap £24000 - £30000 per annum, Guildford
- NEW BUSINESS MANAGER (Digital Media) EPG Health Media (Europe) Ltd £45-50,000 basic plus comm OTE circa £60-75,000, Tunbridge Wells
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (Client Services) EPG Health Media (Europe) Ltd £36,000-39,500 plus performance related bonuses (OTE £40k - £45k), Tunbridge Wells
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%