DIARY: Turkey of the week - Sagem
By JENNY WATTS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2001 12:00PM
Jenny Watts winces when she sees the Sagem ad by the French agency
Panama: "Where to start? It's so inventive to use a hoary old sex cliche
to sell, erm, mobile phones. Who in their right mind is going to 'love'
feeling their phone vibrate? And why have they blanked out her eyes?
When are agencies going to stop churning out this sort of crap?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London