DIARY: Turkey of the week - Sagem
By JENNY WATTS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 December 2001 12:00PM
Jenny Watts winces when she sees the Sagem ad by the French agency
Panama: "Where to start? It's so inventive to use a hoary old sex cliche
to sell, erm, mobile phones. Who in their right mind is going to 'love'
feeling their phone vibrate? And why have they blanked out her eyes?
When are agencies going to stop churning out this sort of crap?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- New Business Manager Gemini Search £45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car allowance, London
- Existing Sales & Promo Planner - NowTV Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Art Director Major Players £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Editor Major Players £250 - £300 per day, London
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- International Women's Day: 'I want to be me' says Mel Cruickshank