PSA shifts £40m UK Citroen account
By Reporters,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 28 January 2002 04:31PM
PSA has shifted its £40m UK Citroen account out of Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper and into fellow Havas agency, Partners BDDH.
The car giant is leaving its £43m Peugeot business with Euro RSCG, however.
The win is a lifeline for Partners BDDH, which lost its £8m Mercedes account at the end of last year.
It is understood that the shift will result in redundancies at Euro RSCG, creative director Joakim Jonason among them.
The agency is also expected to close its second building, which was set up to keep the management of the Citroen account separate to that of Peugeot.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Network Marketing £35000 - £42000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £15 - £17.50 per hour, London
- Planner - middleweight Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Leeds
- PR Director - Energy & Environment Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + benefits, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film