World: Kuala Lumpur - Howden quits TBWA-ISC for role in Dubai
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 September 2005 12:00AM
Chris Howden, the head of creative at TBWA-ISC\Malaysia, is moving to the agency's Dubai office as the executive creative director.
Howden was recruited in 2003 to strengthen the agency's proposition in Malaysia. Before joining TBWA, he was the creative director at Lowe Malaysia.
He has also worked at Ogilvy & Mather and Saatchi & Saatchi in the UK.
Also leaving Malaysia to take a creative role in the Middle East is the Publicis creative director, Steve Clay. He is leaving the agency to become the new executive creative director at JWT Kuwait, where he will oversee the Gulf region including Kuwait, Dubai and Bahrain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart