World: Kuala Lumpur - Howden quits TBWA-ISC for role in Dubai
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 September 2005 12:00AM
Chris Howden, the head of creative at TBWA-ISC\Malaysia, is moving to the agency's Dubai office as the executive creative director.
Howden was recruited in 2003 to strengthen the agency's proposition in Malaysia. Before joining TBWA, he was the creative director at Lowe Malaysia.
He has also worked at Ogilvy & Mather and Saatchi & Saatchi in the UK.
Also leaving Malaysia to take a creative role in the Middle East is the Publicis creative director, Steve Clay. He is leaving the agency to become the new executive creative director at JWT Kuwait, where he will oversee the Gulf region including Kuwait, Dubai and Bahrain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business