World: Kuala Lumpur - Howden quits TBWA-ISC for role in Dubai
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 September 2005 12:00AM
Chris Howden, the head of creative at TBWA-ISC\Malaysia, is moving to the agency's Dubai office as the executive creative director.
Howden was recruited in 2003 to strengthen the agency's proposition in Malaysia. Before joining TBWA, he was the creative director at Lowe Malaysia.
He has also worked at Ogilvy & Mather and Saatchi & Saatchi in the UK.
Also leaving Malaysia to take a creative role in the Middle East is the Publicis creative director, Steve Clay. He is leaving the agency to become the new executive creative director at JWT Kuwait, where he will oversee the Gulf region including Kuwait, Dubai and Bahrain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool