World: Sydney - WPP merges George Patterson with Y&R operation
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 September 2005 12:00AM
WPP is merging George Patterson Partners with its Young & Rubicam operation in Australia.
The move comes after WPP took control of George Patterson Partners, whose clients include Tourism Australia, as part of its acquisition of The Communications Group, the agency's parent company.
Hamish McLennan will return to his position as the managing director of the agency, which will be called George Patterson Y&R. The Y&R chief strategy officer, Mike Morrison, and the chief creative officer, Matt McGrath, will take strategic and creative roles in the group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER Success Digital £165 per day, London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Corporate & Major Donor Fundraising Manager (Permanent) deadline for 14th March Mayor's Fund for London £45,000, London Bridge
- CRM & Digital Marketing Manager fishtank £25000 - £35000 per annum, Bristol
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive