World: Sydney - WPP merges George Patterson with Y&R operation
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 September 2005 12:00AM
WPP is merging George Patterson Partners with its Young & Rubicam operation in Australia.
The move comes after WPP took control of George Patterson Partners, whose clients include Tourism Australia, as part of its acquisition of The Communications Group, the agency's parent company.
Hamish McLennan will return to his position as the managing director of the agency, which will be called George Patterson Y&R. The Y&R chief strategy officer, Mike Morrison, and the chief creative officer, Matt McGrath, will take strategic and creative roles in the group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London