The World: Shanghai - Dick van Motman takes DDB Shanghai top job
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 September 2005 12:00AM
DDB Asia has moved Dick van Motman (pictured) from its Singapore office, where he was the head of international accounts, to Shanghai, where he will become the office's president and chief executive.
This news comes as Aaron Lau resigns as the chairman and chief executive of DDB China.
One of Motman's priorities will be to hire a managing director to build the Chinese operation.
John Zeigler, the president of DDB Asia Pacific, said: "Dick's strategic thinking and experience, as well as his knowledge of and affinity with China and the region, made him a natural candidate when we began structuring this new post."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region