The World: Shanghai - Dick van Motman takes DDB Shanghai top job
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 September 2005 12:00AM
DDB Asia has moved Dick van Motman (pictured) from its Singapore office, where he was the head of international accounts, to Shanghai, where he will become the office's president and chief executive.
This news comes as Aaron Lau resigns as the chairman and chief executive of DDB China.
One of Motman's priorities will be to hire a managing director to build the Chinese operation.
John Zeigler, the president of DDB Asia Pacific, said: "Dick's strategic thinking and experience, as well as his knowledge of and affinity with China and the region, made him a natural candidate when we began structuring this new post."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account