Oxfam launches DM account review
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 October 2005 07:00AM
LONDON - Oxfam has kicked off its search for an agency to handle its £5m direct marketing account after just 16 months with EHS Brann.
The charity has opened discussions with Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Archibald Ingall Stretton and Draft London about the business.
AMV is said to be already working on a project for the charity, although the pitch is specifically for a DM brief.
EHS Brann, which is not repitching, won the account in June last year from WWAV Rapp Collins, which held the business for 11 years.
The split with EHS Brann came amid internal disagreements within Oxfam about the future direction of its fundraising efforts.
Edward Fox, Oxfam's director of fundraising, said: "This in no way reflects on the work that EHS Brann has completed for us.
"We are very pleased with the work it has done, but we have come to a crossroads and mutually agreed to pursue other opportunities."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London