Oxfam launches DM account review
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 October 2005 07:00AM
LONDON - Oxfam has kicked off its search for an agency to handle its £5m direct marketing account after just 16 months with EHS Brann.
The charity has opened discussions with Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Archibald Ingall Stretton and Draft London about the business.
AMV is said to be already working on a project for the charity, although the pitch is specifically for a DM brief.
EHS Brann, which is not repitching, won the account in June last year from WWAV Rapp Collins, which held the business for 11 years.
The split with EHS Brann came amid internal disagreements within Oxfam about the future direction of its fundraising efforts.
Edward Fox, Oxfam's director of fundraising, said: "This in no way reflects on the work that EHS Brann has completed for us.
"We are very pleased with the work it has done, but we have come to a crossroads and mutually agreed to pursue other opportunities."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS, London
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Business Director Lipton Fleming £60000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Biddable Social Media Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 - £35000 per annum, London