Golley Slater buys Talented agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 October 2005 12:00AM
Golley Slater has bought the Scottish advertising and marketing agency Talented. The deal, for an undisclosed sum, adds a tenth office to the Golley Slater network and will see the Edinburgh-based agency rebranded as Golley Slater.
The new office is the fifth for the network in the past 18 months. Commenting on the acquisition, the Golley Slater chief executive, Chris Lovell, said: "Our acquisitions policy has been focused on geography and adding additional services to the group. We wanted to be in Scotland, but, more importantly, we wanted to be in Scotland with the team at Talented."
Talented was founded in Edinburgh in 2000. It has five staff and a client list including Theakstons, WightCable and the Scottish National Party.
It has worked with Golley Slater for the past five years on the British Army's regional advertising account.
The Talented managing director, Ian Dommett, said: "The acquisition formalises a successful relationship which has enabled clients to link into some of the best communications talent in the UK."
In 2004, Golley Slater completed the acquisition of Northern Profile.
The company now operates 17 businesses covering advertising, public relations and promotional and direct marketing.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Platform Sales Group Account Director Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + +comm, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London