Draft London picks up £5m Oxfam account
By by Emma Barns, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 October 2005 07:00AM
LONDON - Draft London has won Oxfam's £5m UK direct marketing account following a competitive pitch.
The agency beat Archibald Ingall Stretton and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to the account. The incumbent, EHS Brann, did not repitch.
Draft will develop integrated activity to boost the charity's fundraising efforts.
Charities such as Oxfam are being forced to rethink their fundraising methods amid increasing pressure on the public to donate to disaster appeals such as those for the Asian tsunami and the Pakistani earthquake. Draft will look to recruit donors and campaigners using alternative methods such as DRTV.
Julia McKechnie, the corporate communications director at Oxfam, said: "Draft demonstrated understanding of the opportunities and challenges we face and presented strong creative ideas. We look forward to working with them."
EHS Brann split with Oxfam earlier this year amid internal disagreements within Oxfam about the future direction of the charity's fundraising efforts.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey
- Marketing Assistant Tomorrow Recruitment £18k - £20k, Central London