Draft London picks up £5m Oxfam DM
By Emma Barns, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 October 2005 12:00AM
Draft London has won Oxfam's £5 million UK direct marketing account following a competitive pitch.
The agency beat Archibald Ingall Stretton and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO to the account. The incumbent, EHS Brann, did not repitch.
Draft will develop integrated activity to boost the charity's fundraising efforts.
Charities such as Oxfam are being forced to rethink their fundraising methods amid increasing pressure on the public to donate to disaster appeals such as those for the Asian tsunami and the Pakistani earthquake. Draft will look to recruit donors and campaigners using alternative methods such as DRTV.
Julia McKechnie, the corporate communications director at Oxfam, said: "Draft demonstrated understanding of the opportunities and challenges we face and presented strong creative ideas. We look forward to working with them."
EHS Brann split with Oxfam earlier this year amid internal disagreements within Oxfam about the future direction of the charity's fundraising efforts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge