Ferrero names new creative agencies
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 November 2005 12:00AM
Clemmow Hornby Inge has been added to Ferrero UK's roster as part of the chocolate manufacturer's realignment of some of its brands.
CHI will take on the £4 million Kinder Bueno account, which was previously held by WCRS. It will create an ad campaign for the brand, due to run at the start of next year.
At the same time, WCRS has been handed responsibility for Rocher's flagship boxed chocolate brand, Ferrero Rocher. Its advertising has been handled in-house since it was pulled from Banks Hoggins O'Shea/FCB in 2002.
WCRS has recently created a handful of press and poster ads for the brand and it will now also take on the £5 million TV work.
WCRS already works on Ferrero's Tic Tac and Kinder Kids products.
The new appointments were made by Ferrero's marketing director, Dave Tucker. He said: "CHI's strategic insight and strong creativity will cement Kinder Bueno's position as a top-ten UK count-line and will help us move the brand forward to the next level of development."
He added: "WCRS will continue to contribute as a key strategic partner for Ferrero in developing great advertising which truly connects with UK consumers."
Ben Slater, CHI's new-business director, said: "We have been eager to form a relationship with Ferrero for some time and look forward to proving our ability with our big idea for Kinder Bueno."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014