campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 November 2005 12:00AM
"My ambition silicon-chip has been programmed to try to scramble up this ladder, so I do feel a kind of sense that I have got to do it." - Boris Johnson, The Spectator editor and Tory MP, reveals on Desert Island Discs that he may have to give up journalism to focus full-time on his political career
"My husband was walking around impersonating the Cillit Bang man, so we got talking about having a 'come as a character from your favourite ad' party. I like the idea of coming as one of the Shake 'n' Vac girls." - Sarah Beeny, the host of Channel 4's Property Ladder, provides a glimpse of her ad-obsessed domestic life
"The family will always be involved from a shareholder's perspective. But I'm building my own company and loving it, and am very happy where I am." - Elisabeth Murdoch says her immediate future remains with her production company Shine rather than News Corporation.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart