The World: Munich - MediaCom takes on consolidated Nikon business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 November 2005 12:00AM
The camera manufacturer Nikon has consolidated its pan-European media planning and buying into MediaCom.
The WPP network will immediately take charge of eight European markets: the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland and Austria, with additional markets expected to become aligned in the coming months.
Explaining the appointment, Martina Beckman, the marketing and communications manager for Nikon, said: "MediaCom demonstrated a proven track record of providing innovative solutions in highly competitive sectors for international businesses."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region