The World: Munich - MediaCom takes on consolidated Nikon business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 November 2005 12:00AM
The camera manufacturer Nikon has consolidated its pan-European media planning and buying into MediaCom.
The WPP network will immediately take charge of eight European markets: the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland and Austria, with additional markets expected to become aligned in the coming months.
Explaining the appointment, Martina Beckman, the marketing and communications manager for Nikon, said: "MediaCom demonstrated a proven track record of providing innovative solutions in highly competitive sectors for international businesses."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity