The World: Munich - MediaCom takes on consolidated Nikon business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 November 2005 12:00AM
The camera manufacturer Nikon has consolidated its pan-European media planning and buying into MediaCom.
The WPP network will immediately take charge of eight European markets: the UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland and Austria, with additional markets expected to become aligned in the coming months.
Explaining the appointment, Martina Beckman, the marketing and communications manager for Nikon, said: "MediaCom demonstrated a proven track record of providing innovative solutions in highly competitive sectors for international businesses."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Senior Account Executives become £23-24K, Merseyside
- Digital Marketing Manager - Onsite Conversion Up to 12 month FTC (Maternity cover) Which? c. £45,000 - £55,000, Greater London
- Head of Corporate Communications London Borough of Hounslow £55572 - 67544 per year + Final Salary Pension, Hounslow Central
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency