Peroni seeks shop for digital activity
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2005 12:00AM
LONDON - The brewing giant SAB Miller is hunting for a digital creative agency to work on its premium Italian lager brand Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
Peroni is understood to have contacted four agencies to pitch for the account.
The beer brand has previously worked with Mother's digital agency, Poke London. Poke produced online work based on the strategy devised by Peroni's lead creative agency, The Bank.
In March, Peroni launched a £5m integrated communications programme after appointing The Bank in November 2004. A rebranding strategy saw it open a minimalist boutique on London's Sloane Street, which contained an art installation that showcased the beer on a pedestal.
In July, SAB Miller increased its focus on the UK by creating a local subsidiary, Miller Brands UK, to manage sales, marketing and distribution for its beer brands.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London