Peroni seeks shop for digital activity
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2005 12:00AM
LONDON - The brewing giant SAB Miller is hunting for a digital creative agency to work on its premium Italian lager brand Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
Peroni is understood to have contacted four agencies to pitch for the account.
The beer brand has previously worked with Mother's digital agency, Poke London. Poke produced online work based on the strategy devised by Peroni's lead creative agency, The Bank.
In March, Peroni launched a £5m integrated communications programme after appointing The Bank in November 2004. A rebranding strategy saw it open a minimalist boutique on London's Sloane Street, which contained an art installation that showcased the beer on a pedestal.
In July, SAB Miller increased its focus on the UK by creating a local subsidiary, Miller Brands UK, to manage sales, marketing and distribution for its beer brands.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool