Peroni seeks shop for digital activity
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2005 12:00AM
The brewing giant SAB Miller is hunting for a digital creative agency to work on its premium Italian lager brand Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
Peroni is understood to have contacted four agencies to pitch for the account.
The beer brand has previously worked with Mother's digital agency, Poke London. Poke produced online work based on the strategy devised by Peroni's lead creative agency, The Bank.
In March, Peroni launched a £5 million integrated communications programme after appointing The Bank in November 2004. A rebranding strategy saw it open a minimalist boutique on London's Sloane Street, which contained an art installation that showcased the beer on a pedestal.
In July, SAB Miller increased its focus on the UK by creating a local subsidiary, Miller Brands UK, to manage sales, marketing and distribution for its beer brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account