Peroni seeks shop for digital activity
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2005 12:00AM
The brewing giant SAB Miller is hunting for a digital creative agency to work on its premium Italian lager brand Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
Peroni is understood to have contacted four agencies to pitch for the account.
The beer brand has previously worked with Mother's digital agency, Poke London. Poke produced online work based on the strategy devised by Peroni's lead creative agency, The Bank.
In March, Peroni launched a £5 million integrated communications programme after appointing The Bank in November 2004. A rebranding strategy saw it open a minimalist boutique on London's Sloane Street, which contained an art installation that showcased the beer on a pedestal.
In July, SAB Miller increased its focus on the UK by creating a local subsidiary, Miller Brands UK, to manage sales, marketing and distribution for its beer brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland