Peroni seeks shop for digital activity
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2005 12:00AM
The brewing giant SAB Miller is hunting for a digital creative agency to work on its premium Italian lager brand Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
Peroni is understood to have contacted four agencies to pitch for the account.
The beer brand has previously worked with Mother's digital agency, Poke London. Poke produced online work based on the strategy devised by Peroni's lead creative agency, The Bank.
In March, Peroni launched a £5 million integrated communications programme after appointing The Bank in November 2004. A rebranding strategy saw it open a minimalist boutique on London's Sloane Street, which contained an art installation that showcased the beer on a pedestal.
In July, SAB Miller increased its focus on the UK by creating a local subsidiary, Miller Brands UK, to manage sales, marketing and distribution for its beer brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford
- Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Croydon
- Digital Designer role in Berkshire - 25-35k Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- eCommerce PM Superstar - Urgent! GoodEgg Digital £450 per day, London or Watford
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity