Burger King reviews £30m pan-European media
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2005 11:00AM
LONDON - Burger King is consolidating its £30m pan-European media planning and buying business and has invited four agencies to pitch.
The pitch will take place next week. MindShare, Starcom MediaVest, Universal McCann and one other agency will present. The company spends £10m in the UK annually, according to Nielsen Media Research.
Simon Foster, the senior manager, marketing impact, for Burger King, said the fast-food chain was consolidating the account in a bid "to achieve even greater consistency and cost efficiencies".
Carat won the UK and German accounts in 1998 after a competitive pitch.
The news comes as Burger King International searches for a new chief marketing officer after Andrew Brent left the company in March without a job to go to.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global Client Director PFJ £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands