Movers: Appointment at Red Letter Days
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 December 2005 12:00AM
Red Letter Days has hired Stuart Henry (pictured) as its managing director to lead the relaunched company following its rescue from administration.
Henry joins from Orange, where as the UK sales director he was responsible for third-party relationships with companies such as Carphone Warehouse, The Link and Phones4U. In his new job, he will be responsible for re-establishing the company's position in the gift experience market as well as growing its offering.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London