Andrews Aldridge lures HTW's Timms
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2005 12:00PM
LONDON - Partners Andrews Aldridge has ended its 15-month search for a new head of copy with the appointment of the Harrison Troughton Wunderman associate creative director, Stephen Timms.
The appointment is part of a strategy to strengthen the agency's creative output and management team.
In his new role, Timms will work alongside Paul Walton, the agency's head of art, to strengthen creativity.
He replaces Shaun Moran, who was made the creative director in September last year.
Timms is one of the most- awarded copywriters in the business. Recent accolades include the Grand Prix at the 2004 DMA Awards for Star Alliance.
In 2002, his hitchhiker mailing for the AA's breakdown service won the Grand Prix at the first Lions Direct at the Cannes Advertising Festival. During his five years at HTW, Timms has been responsible for award-winning work for M&G Investments.
Steve Aldridge, the creative partner at Partners Andrews Aldridge, said: "We've had a really good year and Stephen joining will strengthen our creative skills further."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London
- PR Account Director, Consumer Lifestyle, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, London
- Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker Aquent £35-£40k pro-rata salary, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film