Morgan Stanley to call £20m DM pitch
By by Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 December 2005 07:00AM
LONDON - Morgan Stanley is preparing to move its £20m direct marketing account out of Tequila\London, having only appointed the agency in February this year.
Insiders say the agency has been told that the business is set to move in March 2006.
Meanwhile, Morgan Stanley has started contacting agencies with a view to drawing up a longlist to compete for its credit card and loans direct business. However, a brief has yet to be issued.
Tequila\ won the business in February after a pitch against Tullo Marshall Warren.
Morgan Stanley is one of the largest DM advertisers in the UK. In the past, the company has run campaigns throughout the year, rather than earmarking specific periods of activity.
It favours direct mail, which accounted for around £18m of its annual UK direct marketing spend in 2004.
Morgan Stanley entered the UK credit-card market in 1999 with a £10m launch. WWAV Rapp Collins handled the DM.
Morgan Stanley declined to comment on the forthcoming review.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London