Andrews Aldridge lures HTW's Timms
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 December 2005 12:00AM
Partners Andrews Aldridge has ended its 15-month search for a new head of copy with the appointment of the Harrison Troughton Wunderman associate creative director, Stephen Timms.
The appointment is part of a strategy to strengthen the agency's creative output and management team.
In his new role, Timms will work alongside Paul Walton, the agency's head of art, to strengthen creativity.
He replaces Shaun Moran, who was made the creative director in September last year.
Timms is one of the most-awarded copywriters in the business. Recent accolades include the Grand Prix at the 2004 DMA Awards for Star Alliance.
In 2002, his hitchhiker mailing for the AA's breakdown service won the Grand Prix at the first Lions Direct at the Cannes Advertising Festival.
During his five years at HTW, Timms has been responsible for award-winning work for M&G Investments.
Steve Aldridge, the creative partner at Partners Andrews Aldridge, said: "We've had a really good year and Stephen joining will strengthen our creative skills further."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart