Andrews Aldridge lures HTW's Timms
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 December 2005 12:00AM
Partners Andrews Aldridge has ended its 15-month search for a new head of copy with the appointment of the Harrison Troughton Wunderman associate creative director, Stephen Timms.
The appointment is part of a strategy to strengthen the agency's creative output and management team.
In his new role, Timms will work alongside Paul Walton, the agency's head of art, to strengthen creativity.
He replaces Shaun Moran, who was made the creative director in September last year.
Timms is one of the most-awarded copywriters in the business. Recent accolades include the Grand Prix at the 2004 DMA Awards for Star Alliance.
In 2002, his hitchhiker mailing for the AA's breakdown service won the Grand Prix at the first Lions Direct at the Cannes Advertising Festival.
During his five years at HTW, Timms has been responsible for award-winning work for M&G Investments.
Steve Aldridge, the creative partner at Partners Andrews Aldridge, said: "We've had a really good year and Stephen joining will strengthen our creative skills further."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign