The World: Shanghai - Wunderman makes Gibbins MD in restructure
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 December 2005 12:00AM
Anchalee Gibbins has been named as the managing director of Wunderman following the company's restructuring of its operations in China.
She replaces the outgoing general manager, Scott Silverman, who has left to pursue other interests.
From 2006, Wunderman's offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chongping will be run as a national organisation.
The restructure has been instigated in response to the global realignment of the Motorola account and Ford's relocation of its operations to Beijing and Shanghai.
Gibbins will head the joint organisation and will report directly to Chris Jaques, the chief executive of Wunderman Asia and Young & Rubicam.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films