The World: Shanghai - Wunderman makes Gibbins MD in restructure
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 December 2005 12:00AM
Anchalee Gibbins has been named as the managing director of Wunderman following the company's restructuring of its operations in China.
She replaces the outgoing general manager, Scott Silverman, who has left to pursue other interests.
From 2006, Wunderman's offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chongping will be run as a national organisation.
The restructure has been instigated in response to the global realignment of the Motorola account and Ford's relocation of its operations to Beijing and Shanghai.
Gibbins will head the joint organisation and will report directly to Chris Jaques, the chief executive of Wunderman Asia and Young & Rubicam.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- CRM Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + Company Car + Excellent Bonus , Milton Keynes
- Social Media Account Manager Hanson Search up to £35,000, London
- Senior Strategic Planner - Brand Engagement The Real Adventure £70-75,000 per annum +Benefits, Bristol / London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%