The World: Wellington - Universal and McCann to merge into FCB
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 December 2005 12:00AM
McCann Erickson and Universal McCann in New Zealand are being merged into their Interpublic stablemate FCB.
The merger, which will be completed before the end of the year, has been triggered by McCann's poor performance in New Zealand this year, and will see the agencies relocate to FCB's Wellington offices.
The McCann brands will still exist servicing global clients such as Coca-Cola and MasterCard, but will be run by FCB.
McCann Erickson's managing director, Glenda Wynyard, is also leaving the company to set up her own media agency, which will handle Universal's third-party clients.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire