The World: Wellington - Universal and McCann to merge into FCB
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 December 2005 12:00AM
McCann Erickson and Universal McCann in New Zealand are being merged into their Interpublic stablemate FCB.
The merger, which will be completed before the end of the year, has been triggered by McCann's poor performance in New Zealand this year, and will see the agencies relocate to FCB's Wellington offices.
The McCann brands will still exist servicing global clients such as Coca-Cola and MasterCard, but will be run by FCB.
McCann Erickson's managing director, Glenda Wynyard, is also leaving the company to set up her own media agency, which will handle Universal's third-party clients.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Technical Project Manager Red Sofa London £300 - £370 per day, East London
- Exciting, Fun, Start-up agency - Digital PM - £32-38k Digital Gurus £32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager - B2B - digital - Guildford Stopgap £24000 - £30000 per annum, Guildford
- NEW BUSINESS MANAGER (Digital Media) EPG Health Media (Europe) Ltd £45-50,000 basic plus comm OTE circa £60-75,000, Tunbridge Wells
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%