Movers: Appointment at Havas
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 December 2005 12:00AM
Havas' chief executive, Phillipe Wahl, has named Herve Phillipe as the chief financial officer of the French advertising network. Phillipe joins from the French electronics company Sagem, where he worked for seven years, also as the chief financial officer. He was appointed to the company's executive board in 2003. Phillipe previously spent nine years at the French Stock Exchange regulator, the Commission des Operations de Bourse, as the head of its corporate finance division.
At Havas, Phillipe succeeds Jacques Herail, who is leaving the network after 20 years. Herail is one of the last of the Havas old guard to leave since Vincent Bollore took over as the chairman this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London