Movers: Appointment at Havas
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 December 2005 12:00AM
Havas' chief executive, Phillipe Wahl, has named Herve Phillipe as the chief financial officer of the French advertising network. Phillipe joins from the French electronics company Sagem, where he worked for seven years, also as the chief financial officer. He was appointed to the company's executive board in 2003. Phillipe previously spent nine years at the French Stock Exchange regulator, the Commission des Operations de Bourse, as the head of its corporate finance division.
At Havas, Phillipe succeeds Jacques Herail, who is leaving the network after 20 years. Herail is one of the last of the Havas old guard to leave since Vincent Bollore took over as the chairman this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account