Virgin Radio hires agency for industry brand task
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 12 December 2005 11:00AM
LONDON - Virgin Radio, which signed Xfm's Christian O'Connell for its flagship breakfast show earlier this year, is launching an audit of its brand image among the media industry.
The radio station has appointed the consultancy Branded to investigate perceptions among trade audiences.
Branded's appointment, ahead of the arrival of O'Connell as Virgin's breakfast presenter next month, will help to develop Virgin Radio's trade strategy and communication.
Fru Hazlitt, the chief executive of Virgin Radio, previously used Branded and its managing director Philip Ley on projects in her previous job at Yahoo!
Hazlitt said: "Branded has unique experience in entertainment, broadcast and technology and will be able to provide us with a unique insight."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency