Virgin Radio hires agency for industry brand task
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 12 December 2005 11:00AM
LONDON - Virgin Radio, which signed Xfm's Christian O'Connell for its flagship breakfast show earlier this year, is launching an audit of its brand image among the media industry.
The radio station has appointed the consultancy Branded to investigate perceptions among trade audiences.
Branded's appointment, ahead of the arrival of O'Connell as Virgin's breakfast presenter next month, will help to develop Virgin Radio's trade strategy and communication.
Fru Hazlitt, the chief executive of Virgin Radio, previously used Branded and its managing director Philip Ley on projects in her previous job at Yahoo!
Hazlitt said: "Branded has unique experience in entertainment, broadcast and technology and will be able to provide us with a unique insight."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account