Virgin Radio hires agency for industry brand task
By by Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 12 December 2005 11:00AM
LONDON - Virgin Radio, which signed Xfm's Christian O'Connell for its flagship breakfast show earlier this year, is launching an audit of its brand image among the media industry.
The radio station has appointed the consultancy Branded to investigate perceptions among trade audiences.
Branded's appointment, ahead of the arrival of O'Connell as Virgin's breakfast presenter next month, will help to develop Virgin Radio's trade strategy and communication.
Fru Hazlitt, the chief executive of Virgin Radio, previously used Branded and its managing director Philip Ley on projects in her previous job at Yahoo!
Hazlitt said: "Branded has unique experience in entertainment, broadcast and technology and will be able to provide us with a unique insight."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity